Methodologies for setting prices
In line with jurisdiction defined by the Energy Law, the Agency adopts the following methodologies:
- Methodology for setting natural gas transmission use-of-system charge („Official Gazette of RS“, No. 93/12, 123/12, 5/14, 116/14, 30/15, 62/16, 111/17, 4/19) - Serbian version,
- Methodology for setting natural gas distribution use-of-system charge („Official Gazette of RS“, No. 105/16, 29/17) - Serbian version,
- Methodology for setting natural gas public supply price („Official Gazette of RS“, No. 75/14, 105/16, 108/16 revision, 29/17)) - Serbian version,
- Methodology for setting price of access to natural gas storage („Official Gazette of RS“, No. 143/14, 4/16, 4/19) - Serbian version.
- conditions and methods of setting maximum revenue of energy entities;
- criteria and rules for the allocation of revenue for each customer category and group and
- elements for the calculation and method of billing delivered natural gas.
The establishment of maximum revenue level should enable the coverage of justified operational costs, as well as an adequte yield from money and investments placed efficiently during the performance of regulated energy activity.
Methodolgy defines criteria and rules which determine different и , for certain customer categories and groups, depending on the quantity of delivered energy and delivery conditions, power, season and daily delivery dynamics, delivery point and metering method and other characteristics. In addition, it defines the method of billing natural gas delivered to final customers, i.e. of storage, transmission and distribution services to system users.